Оn a 100 m2 booth at the upcoming Drinktec exhibition.
Оn a 100 m2 booth at the upcoming Drinktec exhibition, (Munich, 14-19 September 2009) INDEX-6® will demonstrate its evolutional development by showing filling equipment of the highest quality level, achieved as a result of the purposive work of the entire company team. The main focus of INDEX-6® during the exhibition will be:
- New generation of weight filling machines and tribloc systems with very high level of hygiene and cleanness, under the brand name AssetClean™, designed for filling of milk, cold teas, natural juices and other microbiologically sensitive products. A new improved process control algorithm results in a significant increase in capacity, reaching 600 bph per filling valve, as well as great precision – 0,5 grams at maximal filling speed. These are two major advantages leading to an increased efficiency – the property that has gained great importance for equipment of any type in the current economical environment in the world.
New layout of the zones for bottles sterilization, filling and capping, allows easy access for perfect washing and sterilization of the clean chamber of the machine. In conclusion, all requirements for and ESL 60 machine are now covered.
- Another weight filler from the well established Pragmatic® series will also be demonstrated, with its main designation being filling of vegetable oil, olive oil and other edible oils, ketchup and sauces. The machines from this series are also applied for products like motor oils and domestic and industrial detergents.
INDEX-6® will also demonstrate some of its classical “IND” machines including:
- Labeling machine for self-adhesive labels IND-Lab 31 S reaching 12000 bph
- Linear volumetric filler IND-Dose 41-8 with capacity of 5000 bph
- Rotary volumetric filler IND-Dose 48 RP-24 reaching 15000 bph
- IND-Close 12 E – our 18000 cph Twist-Off capper
Thanks to the gathered 20-year experience and clients’ feedback for thousands of manufactured and installed machines, the company has been constantly optimizing its range. This on one side, combined with the use of top-grade materials and components makes the machines of INDEX-6® exceptionally reliable, easy to use and with cheap maintenance during their many-year exploitation.
We will be glad to welcome you at booth 112 in hall A2 of the New Munich Trade Fair Centre from 14th to 19th of September, in order present in details our new products and solutions and to discuss in person your individual requirements and needs.